2+1 Berth Motorhome - Mercedes Nomad Modelmake an enquiry
Self-Containment Certification: NZS5465
Sleeps: 3 adults
Engine: Mercedes Sprinter 2014 series, 2.2litre diesel, 6-speed automatic transmission.
Driving: Power steering, two airbags, air conditioning, & radio/CD player with AUX input.
Seating: Seat belts for three in the driving cab. The middle seat is suitable for a car seat, as there is no airbag in the middle.
Dimensions: L: 7.0m ~ Ht: 2.7m ~ W: 2.26m ~ Interior Ht: 1.89m
Power: 240volt mains and 12volt house battery and solar panel. The 12volt house battery charges via the solar panel, when driving and also when plugged into a 24volt power supply.
They are also equipped with a smart charge system, which means that the house battery charges while driving, when plugged into a mains power supply and also from the solar panel.
Water: 120litre (31gallon) fresh water tank and a balanced waste water tank.
Living: Independent heating & fresh air circulator, LED interior lights, walk thru from cab and side door entry with step & outdoor LED light, 12volt charging point, fly-screens fitted to living area windows, and separate living area stereo, with Bluetooth, AUX & USB input.
Kitchen: Pressurised hot and cold water, 2 ring gas cooker, 12volt 75lt fridge with icebox, 240volt microwave,
Bathroom: Private bathroom, with cassette toilet and pressurised shower.
Bed: One double bed being 1.75m wide x 1.92m long. One single bed being 0.62m x by 1.90m. All beds have thick, soft, compressed foam swabs
Included in daily hire rate of your motorhome:
- Bedding (sheets, duvets, pillows)
- Gas hob / microwave oven
- Shower / toilet
- Roof mounted solar
- Large water reservoir / grey tank
- Gas and Electric hotwater
- Gas interior heating
- Sink with tap and drainage
- Electric 240V input for use at powered campsites
- Cooking and kitchen utensils pots pans and plate etc – all you’ll need to prepare food on your travels
- Underbed and overhead storage
- Seated indoor eating area
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Fridge and freezer
- Map / guide book
- CD and Aux input stereo/radio
- TV with HDMI or USB input to plug you device in for movies
- Tent (by request and subject to availability)
- Unlimited kilometres
- Roadside assistance
- Transfers fees