2- 3 Berth High Top Campervan - Toyota Hiace Model
2 Berth Toyota Hi-Ace Campervan, 2.4L petrol, automatic transmission, power steering, airbags, and seat belts for three in the drivers' cab.
Fully certified self-contained campervan, with solar panel, independent heating system, cold pressurized water, Porta Potti portable toilet, newly upholstered foam swabs, comfortable living area with microwave, 2 ring gas cooker, 12-volt 60-litre fridge with icebox, and sliding windows in the living area, and radio/CD player and air-conditioning in the driving cab.
Self-containment Certification: NZS5465
Dimensions: Length: 4.9m, Height: 2.5m, Width: 1.75m, Interior Height: 1.94m
Power: 240-volt mains, 12-volt house battery & solar panel. The 12-volt house battery charges via the solar panel when driving and also when plugged into a 240-volt power supply.
Water: 55 litres freshwater tank and balanced waste water tank.
Bed: One double bed being 1.94m long by 1.57m wide.
Included in daily hire rate of your high top camper:
- Comfortable double bed with an optional single bed above (if there are 3 people, please let us know in advance)
- bedding (sheets, duvets, pillows)
- 3 burner inbuilt gas cooker
- Roof mounted solar
- Large water reservoir
- Sink with tap and drainage
- Dual battery charging system
- Electric 240V input for use at powered campsites (run your laptop all night if you want)
- Cooking and kitchen utensils pots pans and plate etc – all you’ll need to prepare food on your travels
- Underbed and overhead storage for all your gear
- Portable toilet
- Outdoor table and chairs
- 12v/240v fridge about the size of a minibar fridge
- Maps and guide booklets
- iPod input factory stereo
- A tent (subject to availability) in case you want to go walking overnight
- Unlimited kilometres
- Roadside assistance
- Transfers fees